Stainless steel is the most used metal in GG UNIQUE jewelry like bracelets, earrings, necklaces, rings, etc. However, this metal type is still rare in jewelry making; therefore, clients usually have questions about it. So, we decided to write a small explanation, why we choose to work with stainless steel.
- Stainless steel as a type of metal is not very expensive in comparison with other precious metals, although it has similar features as the more expensive ones. First, it is anti-allergic, and usually does not cause any undesirable red skin or allergy and it is very durable, therefore it will not tarnish or change as quickly as other metals.
- Stainless steel as any other metal has a different quality. In making our jewelry we use 316L stainless steel, which from all of the stainless steel types range is the least on that can cause allergies also are nickel, lead and cadmium free.
- Silver color stainless steel jewelry is water-resistant; therefore, it will not change color, tarnish or receive any other undesirable color. So minimal maintenance for this kind of jewelry is required.
- Gold, rose gold or other stainless steel fillings, that we use in our jewelry making makes jewelry even more anti-allergic. What is more, stainless steel is a better metal for making it other colors, because, it looks better and more realistic (for example, like real gold or silver), the color does not tarnish as fast as from other metal types jewelry.
- In comparison with gold or silver, stainless steel is less likely to be scratched, bent or deformed in any kind of another way.
- Stainless steel is naturally a very hard metal, which is very durable; therefore, jewelry that we make is long-lasting and good looking even quite a time of wearing them.
So to sum up, due to the reasons written above, GG UNIQUE uses stainless steel for our jewelry, because we want out bracelets, earrings, necklaces and other jewelry to be durable, fashionable, long-lasting and beautiful as long as possible.
For GG UNIQUE stainless steel jewelry follow the links below: