PLEASE READ POLICIES BELOW:
Effective date: October 21, 2018
Kulto Group, UAB (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the http://ggunique.com website (the “Service”).
Information Collection And Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally, identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may also collect information on how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with a small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of Data
GG UNIQUE uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Transfer Of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside Lithuania and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to Lithuania and process it there.
Disclosure Of Data
GG UNIQUE may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of GG UNIQUE
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security Of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
- By email: [email protected]
Shipping is always done via registered land or airmail (it takes 1-3 weeks in Europe and 2-6 weeks rest of the world), it has a tracking number and must be signed upon delivery. It’s a relatively reliable delivery method but sometimes can be slow, especially during the high season. If you want faster delivery or receive an order for a certain date (especially if it’s within a few weeks frame) please choose DHL express in checkout and your order will be delivered in 2-3 working days (depending on location) after the order is prepared. Don’t forget to provide your phone number so the courier can contact you.
Please understand that we can not guarantee delivery via Air Mail for a certain date as I am not controlling post offices around the world.
PREPARATION TIME POLICY
Please note the processing times of the items as it is not included in the delivery time. We normally prepare the order in 3-7 working days. For the rush orders please contact us beforehand.
If you are ordering a product that is noted to be “available on backorder” this means that the product is currently not in stock at GG UNIQUE. In general the delay on backordered articles is 2 to 3 weeks time.
Orders containing backordered items are shipped when all articles are back in stock. If the foreseen delay is more than 3 weeks, then we will contact the customer to see what we can do.
Read all the shop policies before placing an order, thank you.
CUSTOM ORDERS POLICY
Custom orders can not be returned or exchanged in any kind of way.
A customer can apply for a refund or exchange to another piece if one of the reasons bellow have occurred:
- You received an item that was damaged during shipping (proof of damage will have to be provided).
- 14 days money-back guarantee if you receive an item in good condition but for some reason, you want to send it back. Shipping costs are not refundable. A refund will be provided after receiving the item in the original condition and packaging and without signs of wear.
- All returns are handled according to the Republic of Lithuania Consumer protection law.
- Items that consist of natural pearls can not be returned or exchanged.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. When you ship the item back to use, please use registered mail and send us the tracking number.
Thank you for choosing GG unique ♥♥♥